- Make a shopping list : First thing you got to do is to sit down and make a list of things that you need to buy and things you need for whole month, By doing this we reduce chances of buying things that we don't really need.
- Compare prices online : Always remember to compare prices online before you head to the store, So best way to compare is http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/, This site gives a comparison of groceries and beauty products from top departmental stores at the checkout.
- Eat light snacks before you go shopping :Some Top supermarkets tend to influence customer with the Bakery right at entrance and most of us fall for this and grab all that we fancy, This is not only a waste of money but also unhealthy.
- Go late evening for shopping : By doing this Top departmental stores will stock up all Reduced to clear stock which will cost you much cheaper and value for money.
- Look for Deals :Many Stores offers wide variety of deals Like Buy1 get 1 free, 3 for 2 or buy 2nd at half price, This will save you a lot of money.
- Save all your coupons :Stores like Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, give out Coupons to all their customers based on what you buy on regular basis so take them with you when you go shopping.
- Buy Low cost Value Products : Don't get carried away by packaging, A Normal Value pack does the same job of the ones that are of brand.So if you believe in brands then atleast buy Value products for Toilet rolls, Cleaners,Wipes etc.
- Shop on online if Delivery is free : This helps cut down on travelling cost. Top stores offer Free delivery/ free collection at branches this can be a good option.
- Use Cashback sites to shop online :If you decide to shop online then use Cash back sites as just by shopping from them we get rewards for our effort.
- Buy more of nonperishable food : If you are a Working person then to shop every week might not be possible so buy non perishable stock.This way you can always be assured that you have some food in your cupboard that can be used.